Hotels Near Shanghai Pudong Airport PVG

Shanghai Pudong airport hotels can range from $50 USD to $250 USD per night. There are many different options for cheap Shanghai airport hotels as well. The cheapest Shanghai airport hotel might run about $50 USD per night for a clean and comfortable room.

Shanghai Pudong International Airport is one of two international airports of Shanghai and a major aviation hub of China. Almost all foreign airlines flying to China will be flying through PVG airport. The other airport in Shanghai is Hongqiao International Airport ( IATA Code: SHA ). Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport.

 

Map of Hotels Near Shanghai Pudong Airport

Shanghai Airport Hotels PVG

Best Shanghai Airport Hotels (PVG Airport Hotels)

Dazhong airport hotel

Address: 6001 Yingbin Ave, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 201202 Phone:+86 21 3879 9999

Casual airport hotel in 2 towers connected by a bridge, plus an airy restaurant, a bar & a gym.

Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai

Located in: Shanghai Pudong International Airport Address: China, 上海市浦东新区启航路1100号 Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) 邮政编码: 201207 Phone:+86 21 3849 4949

Warm quarters in a polished hotel with a free airport shuttle, plus dining, live music & a hot tub.

Lihao International Hotel

Address: 958号 Shixin Rd, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 201202 Phone:+86 21 6896 9666

Understated lodging offering free breakfast & a restaurant, plus 2 bars & conference space.

Southern Airlines Pearl Hotel

Address: 450号 Chenyang Rd, Pudong Xinqu, China, 201202 Phone:+86 21 2021 3333

Next to a bus stop, this polished airport hotel is 3 km from the Shanghai Oriental Geological Museum and 12 km from Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Refined airport hotel offering a Japanese restaurant & karaoke rooms, plus a gym & mini-golf.

Super 8 Shanghai Pudong Airport ChenYangLu

Address: Chuannanfeng Hwy, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, SH, China, 201202 Phone:+86 400 184 0018

Other Shanghai Pudong Airport Hotels (Pudong Airport Hotels)

  • Ramada Plaza Shanghai Pudong Airport    0.6 miles
  • Shanghai Airlines Travel Hotel    2 miles
  • Shenchun Hotel    2.4 miles
  • Shanghai Xiangyuan Grand Hotel    2.5 miles
  • Lihao International Hotel    2.6 miles
  • Huazhou Yuan    2.7 miles
  • Shanghai Chang Chun Yuan Hotel    3.1 miles
  • Xin Jue Royal Hotel    3.1 miles
  • Shanghai Southern Airlines Pearl Hotel    3.1 miles
  • Shanghai Ninglai Seleted Hotel    3.1 miles
  • Hanting Express Shanghai Pudong Airport    3.3 miles
  • Joyful star Hotel Pu Dong Airport WanXia    3.3 miles
  • Blue House Hotel – Pudong International Airport    3.3 miles
  • Joyful Star Hotel Pudong Airport Chenyang    3.6 miles
  • Shanghai Shuiting Holiday Hotel    3.9 miles
  • Jingyue Resort    4 miles
  • Shanghai East China Hotel    4.1 miles
  • Distree Youth Hostel(Wu Jia)    4.7 miles
  • Royal International Hotel Shanghai – Pudong International Airport    6.1 miles
  • Shanghai Yi Ti Hotel    6.1 miles

Basic Information About Shanghai Pudong Airport

Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) is one of two international airports of Shanghai. Pudong Airport mainly serves international flights, while the city’s other major airport Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport mainly serves domestic and regional flights. PVG is a little further outside of the city, but there is excellent public transportation connecting the airport to downtown Shanghai.  Shanghai Pudong International Airport is located in Pudong New District, about 18.6 miles (30 kilometers) from downtown area and about 24.9 miles (40 kilometers) from Hongqiao International Airport.

Pudong airport also consists of two terminal buildings and free shuttle buses and specal roadways connect the two terminals. Pudong Airport is a fast-growing hub for both passenger and cargo traffic. PVG airport is the world’s third busiest airport by cargo traffic. Some travelers report poor customer service and inefficient security processing. There are lots of rules for travelers, though they aren’t communicated well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *