Numerous airport hotels are located near Seoul Incheon airport. ICN aiport hotel prices ranges from $70 USD to $275 USD. Cheap Seoul Incheon airport hotels can be found outside of the main terminal areas and are reachable easily by public transportation.
Incheon International Airport is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. It is quite easy for travelers to also avoid a ICN airport hotel and head into the downtown area very easily by public transportation.
Map of Hotels Near Seoul Incheon Airport
There are several hotels inside Seoul Incheon Airport.
Best Seoul Incheon Airport Hotels
Grand Hyatt Incheon
Best Western Premier Incheon Airport Hotel
Incheon Airport Transit Hotel
Hotel Hu Incheon Airport
Nest Hotel Incheon
Hotel Zeumes Airport Incheon
Other Seoul Incheon Airport Hotels
- Grand Hyatt Incheon 0.7 miles
- Incheon Airport Guesthouse 0.9 miles
- Incheon Airport Best Guesthouse 0.9 miles
- Hotel Hu Incheon Airport 0.9 miles
- Incheon Airport Global Guesthouse 0.9 miles
- Incheon Airport Transfer Guesthouse 1 miles
- Incheon Airportel 1 miles
- Incheon Airport Egarak Residence 1 miles
- Incheon Airport Korea Guesthouse 1 miles
- Good Day Airtel 1 miles
- Crown House 1 miles
- Incheon Airport New Guesthouse 1 miles
- Best Western Premier Incheon Airport Hotel 1.2 miles
- Hotel Ora 1.8 miles
- Nest Hotel Incheon 2 miles
- Hotel Parkwood Incheon Airport 2.3 miles
- Incheon Airport Oceanside Hotel 2.3 miles
- Incheon Airport Yegrina Hotel 2.3 miles
- Hotel Hue Incheon Airport 2.3 miles
- Ogamul Hanok Guesthouse 2.5 miles
Basic Information About Seoul Incheon International Airport
Seoul Airport, known officially as Incheon International Airport (ICN) is located 30 miles west of Seoul, the largest city and the capital of South Korea. It is also rated as the world’s cleanest airport and the world’s best international transit airport by Skytrax.
The airport is one of the main transport hubs of Northeast Asia. Opened in March 2001, it was built on reclaimed land between Yeongjongdo and Yongyudo. ICN replaced the older Gimpo International Airport, which now serves mostly domestic destinations and shuttle flights to several East Asian metropolitan areas including Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei. ICN airport offers several entertainment options, including a casino, a golf course, several gardens, free tours, and a Korean Culture Experience that features a museum and a hands-on area.