Riyadh airport hotels tend to be closer to the city center. There is one hotel next to the Riyadh airport. There are no hotels inside the Riyadh airport. Hotel rooms range from $100-200 USD per night. There are not than many cheap airport hotels near the Riyadh airport.
The Riyadh King Khalid International Airport is not far from the city center. It may be best for travelers to find a hotel in downtown Riyadh rather than staying at an airport hotel.
Map of Hotels Near Riyadh Airport
Riyadh Airport Hotels
Makarem Riyadh Hotel
Makarem Riyadh Hotel
Super 8 Al Riyadh
Other Riyadh Airport Hotels
- Unique Night Chalet 6.8 miles
- Platinum Chalets 7 miles
- Al Jawharah Chalet 7.1 miles
- Toot Resort 7.3 miles
- Beautiful Moment Furnished Apartments 7.9 miles
- Najddya Chalets- north branch 7.9 miles
- Chadelya Camp 8.9 miles
- Super 8 Al Riyadh 8.9 miles
- Goot Resorts 9.3 miles
- Sama Inn Hotel Apartments 9.9 miles
- Amar Furnished Hotel Apartments 10.2 miles
- Intour Al Sahafa Hotel 10.3 miles
- Alghosn Royal Aparthotel 10.8 miles
- Refal Housing 10.8 miles
- Najd Hotel 10.8 miles
- Najdiah Chalet – East Bbranch 11 miles
- Al Karkh Hotel Apartments 11 miles
- Madareem Crown Hotel 11 miles
- Ronza Land 11 miles
- Katara Hotel Suites 11.1 miles
Basic Information About Riyadh King Khalid International Airport
Riyadh King Khalid International Airport (RUH) is located 35 kilometers north of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The airport serves the city of Riyadh, the capital of the country. Is the second biggest airport in Saudi Arabia, after Jeddah airport.
This airport consists of 5 passenger terminals (only three of which are in use) with eight aero-bridges each, a mosque, covered and uncovered car parking for 11,600 vehicles, a additional Royal Terminal (for the Kingdoms Guests from Government Heads, and Saudi Royal family use), a central control tower (one of the world’s tallest), and two parallel runways, which are each 4,260 metres (13,980 ft) long.
To get around from Riyadh there are various options. Please, be aware that women are not allowed to drive in public roads in Saudi Arabia.