Many Manila airport hotels are accessible by travelers. Cheap Manila airport hotel prices start at $25 USD per night. The typical range of prices for Manila airport hotels is about $25-100 USD per night. It might make sense for travelers passing through to stay at an MNL airport hotel.
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport or NAIA /ˈnaɪ.ə/, also known as Manila International Airport, is the airport serving Manila and its surrounding metropolitan area. There are four main terminals at the Manila airport that are all reachable by Manila airport hotels.
Map of Hotels Near Manila Airport
There are hotels directly inside Manila airport.
Best Manila Airport Hotels (Ninoy Aquino International Airport Hotels)
Manila Marriott Hotel
Manila Airport Hotel
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road
Domestic Guesthouse Budget Hotel
Phone:+63 2 834 2321
Streamlined rooms in a modern, budget hotel offering complimentary parking & Wi-Fi.
The Mabuhay Manor
Other Manila Airport Hotels (MNL Airport Hotels)
- JORIVIM Apartelle 0.5 miles
- Rappricondotel 0.9 miles
- Isabelle Royale Paranaque 1 miles
- Go Hotels Manila Airport Road 1.1 miles
- Siayan Travellers Inn 1.2 miles
- Roger’s Place Hotel 1.2 miles
- Remington Hotel 1.3 miles
- Casa Amiga Dos 1.3 miles
- CC5H One Palm Tree Villas 1.3 miles
- Palm tree Genlex Condo 1.3 miles
- 150 New Port Blvd 1.3 miles
- Home Next to Airport 1.3 miles
- One Palm Tree Villa Airport Condohotel 1.4 miles
- Love this Place 1.4 miles
- Mj’s Apartments @ Airport 1.4 miles
- Accommodations Of Your Choice By Elaine 1.4 miles
- AAM Transient and Guest House 1.5 miles
- Chateau Elysee – Seine Cluster 1.5 miles
- Chateau Elysee – Regala 1.5 miles
- Condo at Chateau Elysee 1.5 miles
Basic Information About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Filipino: Paliparang Pandaigdig ng Ninoy Aquino) or NAIA (IATA: MNL, ICAO: RPLL), also known as Manila Airport is one of the two international airports serving the Metro Manila Area and is the main international gateway to the Philippines.
Manila International Airport Authority, by 2020, will be the leading organization in airport development and management pursuing excellence in customer service, world-class facilities, high quality security and safety standards, to encourage and promote international and domestic air traffic in the country as a means of making the Philippines a center of international trade and tourism.