Kuwait airport hotels range from $100 USD to $250 USD per night. There are many hotels located very close to the Kuwait city airport. Cheap Kuwait airport hotels are hard to find and there are not that many budget options close to the Kuwait airport.
The only commercial airport in Kuwait, Kuwait International Airport is located south of the capital, Kuwait City. Kuwait International Airport (KWI) can currently handle more than seven million passengers a year. If you are passing through KWI airport, there are many hotels close by that you can stay out.
Map of Hotels Near Kuwait Airport
There is one hotel located inside the Kuwait airport.
Best Kuwait Airport Hotels (KWI Airport Hotels)
Safir Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City
Crowne Plaza Kuwait Al Thuraya
Sahara Kuwait Golf Resort
Other Kuwait City Airport Hotels
- Sara Palace Apartments 2.4 miles
- Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City 2.4 miles
- Crowne Plaza Kuwait Al Thuraya City 2.5 miles
- Continental Inn Hotel Al Farwaniya 3.3 miles
- Relax Inn Hotel Apartments Hawally 7 miles
- Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa Kuwait 7.2 miles
- Palazzo Hotel 7.4 miles
- Times Square Suite Hotel 7.6 miles
- Terrace Furnished Apartments- Salmiya 7.6 miles
- Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre Kuwait 7.7 miles
- Le Jazz Hotel 7.8 miles
- Roomi Suites Hotel 7.9 miles
- Terrace Furnished Apartments- Hawally 1 7.9 miles
- Terrace Furnished Apartments- Hawally 2 7.9 miles
- The Palms Beach Hotel & Spa 8.2 miles
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait 8.2 miles
- New Park Hotel 8.3 miles
- Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait 8.6 miles
- Mirage Suites Hotel – Family Only 8.6 miles
Basic Information About Kuwait International Airport
Kuwait International Airport (KWI) is located in Farwaniya, Kuwait, 15.5 kilometers (9.6 mi) south of Kuwait City, spread over an area of 37.7 square kilometres (14.6 sq mi). It serves as hub for Jazeera Airways and Kuwait Airways. Taxis (tel: +965 2431 9829) are readily available; the taxi desk is located in Arrivals on the ground floor. The fare to the city centre is around KD6-7. It is recommended to agree this fee in advance with the driver before entering a vehicle. There is a good choice of restaurants and cafés at Kuwait International Airport, predominantly in the food court after the security area.