Guangzhou Airport Hotels are convenient for travelers at Baiyun International Airport. A cheap Guangzhou airport hotel may be around $40 USD per night. Most Baiyun International airport hotels will be about $40 USD to $200 USD per night. Most Guangzhou airport hotels are on the lower range of this price spectrum.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is the major airport of Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, China. A gateway to Guangdong province, this airport features direct metro access to Guangzhou and it is very easy to get to the city center. Serving more than 110 air routes from Guangzhou to over 100 domestic and international cities, the airport has an average annual passenger flow volume of about 25 million.
Map of Hotels Near Airport (CAN Airport Hotels)
Best Guangzhou Airport Hotels (Baiyun International Airport Hotels)
Pullman Hotel Baiyun Airport Guangzhou
Address: China, Phone:+86 20 3606 8866
Polished airport hotel with 3 restaurants, plus a fitness center, an outdoor pool & a spa.
Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu
Address: No. 189 Ying Bin Da Dao, Huadu District, Guangzhou, China, 510800 Phone:+86 20 3690 0888
Modern rooms in an upmarket hotel featuring 2 restaurants & a gym, plus indoor & outdoor pools.
Southern Airlines Pearl Hotel
Address: Konggang 5th Rd, Baiyun Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510406 Phone:+86 20 8613 8868
Polished rooms & suites in a contemporary hotel with a lobby bar, a gym & free airport transfers.
Holiday Inn Express Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Address: Renhe Business Hotel, c1, centre, no.8 Xi Cheng road, Baiyun Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510470, Bianjiacun Commerce Block, Yanta, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China Phone:+86 20 8633 1188
Super 8 Hotel Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Subway Station Inn
Address: 99 Helong 6th Rd, Baiyun Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510470 Phone:+86 20 6625 1008
Other Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Hotels
- Guangzhou Airport Voyage Service Apartment Baiyun Airport 0.4 miles
- Huangting Business Hotel Baiyun Airport Branch 0.4 miles
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport 0.4 miles
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hangkong Inn 0.6 miles
- Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport Aviation Bright Pearl Apartment Hotel 0.6 miles
- Guangzhou Country Garden Phoenix Apartment the Airport 1 miles
- Southern Airline Pearl Hotel 1.2 miles
- Guangzhou Nuo Xin Hotel 1.2 miles
- Pilot Business Hotel 1.3 miles
- Baiyun Elegant Hotel 1.3 miles
- Guangzhou Ya’erxuan Apartment 1.9 miles
- Yixin Inn Baiyun Airport Branch 2 miles
- Guangzhou Seven-Star Service Apartment 2.3 miles
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu 2.7 miles
- H.J. Grand Hotel 2.8 miles
- Guangzhou Jingshi Apathoutel 2.8 miles
- Guangzhou Konggang Hotel 3 miles
- Huahai Business Hotel Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport 3.1 miles
- Holiday Villa Hotel & Residence Guangzhou 3.2 miles
- Lavande Hotel Baiyun International Airport Branch 3.2 miles
Basic Information About Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) is the major airport of Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, China. In 2015, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport was China’s third busiest and world’s 17th busiest airport by passenger traffic. CAN airport is about 28 kilometers (17.4 miles) from the airport to downtown area of the city. It is one of the three largest air hubs in China. Passport holders of 53 countries and regions are granted a visa-free stay of up to 144 hours when taking an international transfer via Guangzhou Baiyun Airport.