I know this is a typical, mainstream post these days. Even the January photo-a-day on Instagram included a ‘what’s in your bag?’ day. I am not participating in the Instagram challenge, but i thought it would be fun to still share what is actually in my bag. (Speaking of Instagram, i added a new button below my links to mine ) )I rarely even get to carry a purse since i work a lot and don’t need one there. However, i got this snazzy new Coach bag for Christmas and soon filled it with lots of goodies to haul around. So, without further ado……
- Keys, complete with a Holland keychain. Gotta represent the fam!
- Wallet. Handmade and bought at a local boutique. I carry it everywhere, even if i don’t have a bag.
- Russian Belomo camera. See here.
- Polaroid Mio camera. Thrifted for $3 when i first moved to the Midwest. All it needed was a new battery.
- Coach wristlet. I’ve had this a few years and it magically matches the bag. The only other Coach item i own is a collar for my dog. Ha!
- Travel journal.
- Badger Lavender and Orange lip balm. My absolute favorite.
- White iphone 4. We have a love/hate relationship.
- Mentos gum. Fresh breath?
- Red pen. Ballpoint.
- Blistex lotion. My hands of are the unfortunate type to crack like dry leaves in the winter.
- Ibuprofen. I try not to take it as much anymore but when you have that headache….
- Hand sanitizer. Gotta be clean.
So, Sweet World, what’s in your bag?